You may have heard about a little thing known as Twitter, the social media platform that allows you to communicate with 140 characters or less.
Not just for telling the world what you ate for dinner, Twitter is a great place for people and organizations to share information and resources. We have compiled a list of 10 barefoot runners on Twitter that you should definitely follow – not only will they inform you about the barefooting world, but they will inspire you to get off the computer and go run!
- RunNaturally – Follow us for the latest Barefoot Running articles, as well as re-tweets of the best blog posts on the web!
- barefootjason – Barefoot ultramarathon runner, owner of Barefoot Running University and http://barefootjason.blogspot.com
- runswithspirit - Barefoot running coach and runner. Owner of RunBare.com that helps teach barefoot running nationwide, reviews minimalist footwear, and just released a book!
- BarefootMichael – Founder and president of @PrimalfootOrg who often goes barefoot because that’s how nature intended it.
- vfffriday – Dedicated to the joy of wearing Vibram FiveFingers during the weekend.
- BarefootTed – Barefoot runner for 7 years, Ted is an athlete committed to re-discovering primal natural human capacities and encouraging others to do the same.
- PraiseWalker – Barefoot endurance walker.
- naturalstride – A barefoot-style running aficionado.
- barefootmoe – Barefooting enthusiast and advocate, VP of @PrimalfootOrg.
- barefootbrandon – Barefoot runner and trail runner, with aspirations of running an ultra-marathon, and just signed up for his first marathon!
Who are your favorite barefooters to follow on Twitter?
Photo Credit: respres on Flickr